• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to include images to LinkedIn Posts?

gabusam

I noticed that posts created with the LinkedIn connection doesn't include or offer the option to add images.
Is this going to be fixed and added on this Pabbly integration?
Otherwise it makes the integration MUCH less useful without using images.
Or, is there a work around?

gabusam

Thanks for the suggestion, BUT are you sure the integration is still working?
I've noticed that AUTHOR is not coming from Linkedin and I can't add any other. maybe Linkedin changed something on their end?
Also, is there a way to add images avoiding the use of swithboard? Can't I just add the image url hosted on my server?

Himesh

Hello @gabusam Any public image url will work. And if you need any server to host image then I'll suggest you to use Cloudinary.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I've noticed that AUTHOR is not coming from Linkedin and I can't add any other. maybe Linkedin changed something on their end?
Please log in to your LinkedIn and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your LinkedIn account, and see if this fixes the issue for you.
1695923637227.png

Also, is there a way to add images avoiding the use of swithboard? Can't I just add the image url hosted on my server?
Yes, you can skip adding the Switchboard action step and add the Image URL hosted on your server.

N. van B.

HOW do you add the image (URL) exactly? Using which input field with which posting type?

When I added an image URL it did not show.

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-12 om 14.01.25.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-12 om 14.01.25.png
    806.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-12 om 19.37.01.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-12 om 19.37.01.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 39

Subin

Staff member
Hey @N. van B. !

We can see that you have an ongoing ticket with us #35877

The team will be reverting you back on it soon with an update.