• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Integrate Delay and Iterator with Google Sheets, to send contacts eg interval 1 minute apart?

Hi Himesh,
Thanks for your kind support and Help

I am unable to add router after 3rd step (Google Sheet) and getting below error

1726075140556.png

Hi Himesh,
Thansk for helping me to understand router, I have done setup accordingly and here is conclusion

Time Inverval set in Schedule = 1
Google sheet data rows = 10

1. It run perfectly in first glance till 10th Row
2. Then it stops and not send any post and executing router which is NO_DAT
3. but will eat 1 Task after every time interval I have set in schedule ( in my case it set to 1)
4. after 10 min it will eat 10 tasks
5. But problem is, Number formatter is still running and increasing counter by 1 in every min
6. after 10 min counter is = 20
7. but user will past date manually or script will insert data on row 11 not on 21
8. So if data appended data have only 5-6 rows, they are still not going to execute

your help is appriciated

1726080295531.png

Himesh

Hi Himesh,
Thansk for helping me to understand router, I have done setup accordingly and here is conclusion

Time Inverval set in Schedule = 1
Google sheet data rows = 10

1. It run perfectly in first glance till 10th Row
2. Then it stops and not send any post and executing router which is NO_DAT
3. but will eat 1 Task after every time interval I have set in schedule ( in my case it set to 1)
4. after 10 min it will eat 10 tasks
5. But problem is, Number formatter is still running and increasing counter by 1 in every min
6. after 10 min counter is = 20
7. but user will past date manually or script will insert data on row 11 not on 21
8. So if data appended data have only 5-6 rows, they are still not going to execute

your help is appriciated

View attachment 47147
Can you please dm me as I'm unable to understand why you are using counter and all?