• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to make automations for GSheet > GDocs > Pdf > Email (Approval Button) > Pdf with signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgd

Hello Guys, i need help to make automations to simplyfied my business workflow. i want to generate file pdf that can send automaticly to my head departemen as Gmail and then theres is a button in email to agree or reject it, and when he agreed i want to generate pdf but the differences is there are signature on that pdf. can someone help me please ?

Google Sheet >> Google Doc (Template) >> Pdf (draft) >> Gmail (option button approve or reject) >> when approved it send my Email PDF file with signature inside the document

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Pgd

We don't provide any button inside Gmail if that is approved or rejected. Could you please let us know where exactly you want to check if the following action is approved or rejected?

Pgd

Hey @Pgd

We don't provide any button inside Gmail if that is approved or rejected. Could you please let us know where exactly you want to check if the following action is approved or rejected?
first, thanks sir for you response my question. is there a way to make some action in gmail message that can filled cells in google sheet? so if the cell filled it can triggered another process

P

PabblyMember4

In Gmail you can only send emails to the recipients, you can't make any other action in the Gmail. I am afraid, this scenario is not possible in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.