• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to rename Airtable / Coda.io columns without breaking workflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordford

Hello,
I'm trying to build a workflow that connects to Airtable/Coda.io but my problem is that as soon as I rename the column in Coda.io my Pabbly workflow breaks. This limits my flexibility in building custom tools. Is there a way to make Pabbly act like integromat/Make.com (Changing columns name doesn't break the workflow). Thank you in advance
Ford

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fordford

If you make any changes in your Form or in the Table there are very high chances that the data labels might get jumbled. So would recommend to users that if they make any changes in fields then kindly re-capture the webhook response.

Further, as of now there is no tool available that can rearrange the data labels accordingly. Though you can post the request to add such a feature here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application

Our team will review the request and possibly add the tool soon.

fordford

Hi @Supreme, thanks for the reply and the link. I'll add my request there. I hope the feature will get added soon since I constantly improve and change things in my custom tools almost on a daily basis, and having to reconnect everything can be quite time-consuming.

Thank you
Cheers!
Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.