• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send a automated text message (Text Magic) after customer payment on Stripe

I am looking to create a workflow where I have textmagic send a SMS to the customer who successfully made a payment on Stripe (think custom receipts). I was able to create this when I linked a specific phone number, but I would like the phone number field to capture the customer phone number (which I obviously don't know until the payment is completed).

Any help/advice would be great appreciated!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can enable mapping and map the phone number in the following manner.
1721332454607.png

This field will pull new customer numbers entered at checkout? Just want to ensure any number that is entered at checkout will receive a text message, not just the number entered in this mapping.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, any number entered at checkout will be fed to the Text Magic action step in place of the mapped number.