• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Send Automatic Reminders on schedule date and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a workflow like this:

In a google sheet there are 5 tasks for a specific date with different time slot ( 10 am, 11 am, 4 pm, 5 pm and 6.30 pm)

I want whatsapp or message with 2 conditions match
1st: date
2nd : time

so, I will get 5 whatsapp messages in whole day at 10 am, 11 am, 4 pm, 5 pm and 6.30 pm

Can you please suggest me how to do this?

I want a workflow like this:

In a google sheet there are 5 tasks for a specific date with different time slot ( 10 am, 11 am, 4 pm, 5 pm and 6.30 pm)

so, I will get 5 whatsapp messages in whole day at 10 am, 11 am, 4 pm, 5 pm and 6.30 pm

Can you please suggest me how to do this?
No reply on this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rachnanaisha

Yes, you can build the workflow according to the time and date from your Google Sheet-

Please check this sample screenshot of the workflow -

Note- I have used here Gmail as a messaging media, but you can use any WhatsApp Application ( Chat API, WA API )
2021-06-09_15h58_39.png

Here is the Workflow to this use case: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/DkZQYl4_BmVSGwNXVjtWMggbV2BTDwI4VkZSWwNmURc#

2021-06-09_16h08_44.png

And the Google Sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gboJshB_voXNON9Ql-j7ysUfJt-fKu-Bu67JkTMQyD0/edit?usp=sharing

Try setting up this workflow at your end and let us know how it goes.

If I run the schedule for every 1 minute, will it count my task? if yes then there is no use as I will lose 1440 tasks every day just to run this single thing and 5252600 tasks every year

Supreme

Staff member
If I run the schedule for every 1 minute, will it count my task? if yes then there is no use as I will lose 1440 tasks every day just to run this single thing and 5252600 tasks every year
There is an alternative to this, you can make different workflows according to your desired time of execution.

Example -

2021-06-09_16h36_07.png

Similarly, you can make different workflows with your required time by setting up the execution time. This is the best we can suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.