• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to set GCLID (url parameter) in the address1

Here I've set gclid in address 1 line but in the close crm it's not showing in address 1 line

1684988144517.png

1684988295192.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nbfcadvisory

The GC-ID appears to have been moved beneath the Zipcode column in the Address label. And, because the "Close: Get Lead" action step only receives data from the Close once it has been sent by their application, we only show that information.

1684994334691.png

Actually, it was earlier I was used zip code field for gclid but that won't work so later I used address 1 line for gclid
1684994882233.png

I've skipped the zip code from main lead from close lead and map that field in the above mentioned workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Please check the address from your end, since the action step here only brings the data from the Close account. So, it is highly possible that you have passed the GC-ID in the ZipCode.

If you are still having issues in the address field then kindly check with the Close team.