• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hubspot Create a Task

bogdasch

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY1NTUzMTUxMzAi_pc
Hello experts,
i hope you can help me.
Please look the screenshot. I also map the Hubspot Contact before over ''Search a hubspot Contact'' with the contact ID. What is the solution?
HS create task.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bogdasch

Could you please provide a screenshot of your action step to show the values you have entered? It appears that you haven't set up the action step within your workflow.

bogdasch

I have set up the tast engagement Task from hubspot, but delete it after it failed. It was the last step in this workflow which you see over the link.
I delete it, because i need to run the workflows.
pabbly support.png

Supreme

Staff member
I have set up the tast engagement Task from hubspot, but delete it after it failed. It was the last step in this workflow which you see over the link.
Then kindly share the screenshot of the data you are passing in the "Create a Task Engagement" so that we can look into it and check for the error.