• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly is not detecting when a contact is updated in hubspot

Hi,

I have a Hubspot account connected with Pabbly. I use the trigger "new contact updated" to get information from the contacts in my hubspot account, but now Pabbly is not receiving the information. Sometimes it is really slow, but for example today I updated 100 contacts and none of them have entered the Pabbly workflow.

Please let me know what can be happening? My workflow name is HUBSPOT SEG.CONFIANZA - HUBSPOT ÓPTIMA

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Operaciones,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your task history, it appears that your workflow is functioning correctly. If there were any new contacts updated after 19:08:47 that are not visible, please establish a new connection with your HubSpot account.
1687911513169.png