• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I cant make work taxes in my subscription plan

acortina

I want to be able to set a TAX to my subscription plan. I have setted tax option like this (image 3) but I can't see anything about taxes on the checkout page (image 4).

Another requirement is that I don't want customers to change country because all my customers will be from Spain and I have his billing information from another form. So... Can I hide the billing address (image 5)?

I will share with them my subscription plan link with his customer id in url to let them fill payment information and all other information should be disabled.

Thanks

Attachments

• image (3).png
    image (3).png
    97.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    82 KB · Views: 87
  • image (5).png
    image (5).png
    76.4 KB · Views: 86
P

PabblyMember2

Hey Antonio,

Hope we have resolved your concern over the ticket.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

strategix

As many users only sell in one country, like me.
I would like a feature to select / deselect the countries of interest.
in this way users are facilitated in filling out the form and in addition, more importantly, it prevents the possibility that the user selects a country other than his own, to avoid the application of taxes.