• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need help - Webhook Name for tag in active campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would need some help.

What should I enter in the "Webhook Name" field?

How do I get Pabbly to distinguish the different active campaign tags?

I have attached the screen.

Attachments

• Tag active campaign.PNG
    Tag active campaign.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @The_One_Piece_Is_Real

In the "ActiveCampaign: Contact Tag Added" trigger event, you must pass the unique webhook name whenever you reconfigure it.

So, kindly try passing the unique webhook name and reconnecting your Active Campaign account.

e.g. -

1677824308526.png

Further, you can use the Router action step to process the individual tags in your workflow accordingly.

Hey @The_One_Piece_Is_Real

In the "ActiveCampaign: Contact Tag Added" trigger event, you must pass the unique webhook name whenever you reconfigure it.

So, kindly try passing the unique webhook name and reconnecting your Active Campaign account.

e.g. -

View attachment 22724

Further, you can use the Router action step to process the individual tags in your workflow accordingly.

Hi Supreme, I did not understand...

What name should I enter in webhook name? A specific name that I have to take in active campaign Or is it a name that I decide?

Then, whenever I create a new "workflow" with the "ActiveCampaign: Contact Tag Added" trigger, do I have to enter a new "webhook name"?

One last question, what does "Simple Response" mean?

Attachments

• Active campaign tag.png
    Active campaign tag.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
In the Webhook name field, you can pass any unique name in the field, which will help you to fetch the new data.

Further, the "Simple Response" is the button which all users to capture the response in Simple response as in key-value pairs and by toggling the Simple Response button you will be able to capture the data in an advanced format in JSON array.

In the Webhook name field, you can pass any unique name in the field, which will help you to fetch the new data.

Further, the "Simple Response" is the button which all users to capture the response in Simple response as in key-value pairs and by toggling the Simple Response button you will be able to capture the data in an advanced format in JSON array.
Thank you Supreme, I have the last 2 questions.

Every time I create a workflow ". ActiveCampaign : Contact Tag Added" do I always have to assign a new and different "Webhook Name"?

Second question:
I have to copy the contact details of active campaign into a Google Sheets: do I just need "simple response" or should I use "advance response"?

Attachments

• Active campaign tag.png
    Active campaign tag.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
Every time I create a workflow ". ActiveCampaign : Contact Tag Added" do I always have to assign a new and different "Webhook Name"?
No, it's a one-time thing, which will always fetch the lead for you, though if you press the "Save & Send Test Request" button, then only you need to pass some different name which could be anything.

I have to copy the contact details of active campaign into a Google Sheets: do I just need "simple response" or should I use "advance response"?
You only need "Simple Response" to get on to pass the data in Google Sheets.

No, it's a one-time thing, which will always fetch the lead for you, though if you press the "Save & Send Test Request" button, then only you need to pass some different name which could be anything.

You only need "Simple Response" to get on to pass the data in Google Sheets.
Supreme but if I start a new and different workflow, do I have to use a new "Webhook Name"?

Status
Not open for further replies.