• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I paid but my account is still saying free

Fagun Shah

Did you use same email address during the checkout, if yes then logout once and login again to see if tasks are added or not.

Konconete

Fagun, Just paud about US$1,197.00 Dollars for the Lifetime with the Plus, or something Do not know really. But the account still says free.
Yes, I used the same email I paid with to log in after I paid. Also I did log out of Accounts, Forum and Connect, and still nothing. All I want to do right now is Connect Tinyemail and its not coming up in the apps.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Fagun, Just paud about US$1,197.00 Dollars for the Lifetime with the Plus, or something Do not know really. But the account still says free.
Yes, I used the same email I paid with to log in after I paid. Also I did log out of Accounts, Forum and Connect, and still nothing. All I want to do right now is Connect Tinyemail and its not coming up in the apps.
Seems like you where able to access your Pabbly Connect. Please confirm if we can still help you with anything else.

Konconete

Yes, I was able to use it. The problem is, that I have the Ultimate Lifetime, and then also paid for one that is 497. And Still get "Free" "Upgrade" "Special" Notification of marketing. Question do you guys offer a Ultimate Plus Lifetime, where all of that marketing is remove, and I have all your tools for Lifetime.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I was able to use it. The problem is, that I have the Ultimate Lifetime, and then also paid for one that is 497. And Still get "Free" "Upgrade" "Special" Notification of marketing. Question do you guys offer a Ultimate Plus Lifetime, where all of that marketing is remove, and I have all your tools for Lifetime.
As of now, we don't offer Pabbly Plus lifetime plans where you can access all products of Pabbly.