• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Cloud API for developers

kartikey

Hello Sir,
I am creating a cloud API for learning purposes, I have followed you in this video
in this you are creating the app and saying If you do not have business account then WhatsApp will automatically create one for you.
But as I am trying to do so it does not create one, moreover, it redirects me to create my own.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 6.21.19 AM.png

When I go to create business portfolio page ( the redirected page ).
Now I have following question, it will be very helpful if you can answer:
1. how you were able to do it without adding a business account in the video and more over you said that it would create one automatically. ( Is it because meta changed its policies )
2. do I need to must have a business email to create my account as when I used my normal account it says "
Unable to Create an Account
Your advertising access is restricted

3. I don't have a business email, how can I do it for free as I just want to do it for development purpose
I researched and found we need to have a domain name to get a free business email from Zoho that is one approach I am thinking of. But buying a domain name will also cost so what is the work around for developers.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 6.20.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 6.19.31 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kartikey

You may need to contact WhatsApp support or their developer support team for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance or address any issues related to restricted advertising access while creating accounts in the WhatsApp cloud API.