• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Account

Pravina

Hi, I have use whatsapp test number from pabbly for about 1 year already for free and 2 weeks ago I have set the whatsapp account for message template and now the pabbly ask to pay for that but I would like to use it as free only. Kindly help me to release that whatsapp account number for free.

Phone Number Id: 367663625695944
Whatsapp Business Account Id: 367663625695944
Phone Number: +1 (555) 083-4169

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 101422.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 101422.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 34
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Pravina

The caution message regarding payment for your WhatsApp account appears to be from Meta/Facebook Business rather than Pabbly. It would be advisable to consult Meta/Facebook support to determine if it's possible to continue using the WhatsApp test number without charge, or if there have been any particular requirements or alterations that prompted this notification.

You may consider attempting with a new phone number after completing the account configuration.