• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn posting failed with error - The token used in the request has expired

sachinites

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi, My workflow was working fine earlier, and without changing anything, workflow is failing to post on linkedin.
I am posting on two linkedIn account, the other one is working fine.

Capture.PNG

In the same workflow, the posting to FB group is also stopped with below error.

Capture.PNG

And then in the final step, I am posting to Twitter also, but twitter post is always rejected saying "car limit exceeded" , though i have twitter paid account where
it says "your tweet is too long" error.
1710419456748.png

This is the workflow task history ID :
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc

Pls help.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sachinites,

1. Please log in to your LinkedIn and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito Tab, then establish a new connection with your LinkedIn account and see if that resolves the issue for you.
1710441218676.png

2. It seems like you don't have permission to the page on which you are trying to publish the photo. Please make sure that you have sufficient permissions and try again.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#page-public-metadata-access for details

1710441714320.png

3. Twitter doesn't allow posting tweets of more than 280 characters through the API.