• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Posting an Image to Instagram App is not working in the workflow

sachinites

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZhMDYzZTA0MzM1MjZjNTUzZDUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc
I have created the following workflow :

GoogleSheet ---- ---------------> Open AI ( Gen Image ) --------> Open AI ( Gen Text ) --------> Linked In (Post ) -------> Instagram (Post ) --------> FB Page ( Post )
( Timer triggered )

All posts have been successful except instagram.

Pasting the Instagram response recvd here, seems like it is not recognizing the image URL, but i dont have a hold on that as it is AI generated image in prev step.
Kindly help.

Task ID : IjU3NjIwNTZhMDYzZTA0MzM1MjZjNTUzZDUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc
Capture.PNG

Workflow :
Pls help, what is wrong with Instagram. In my other workflow, posting to instagram is successful, yet I recv error msg from insta.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 26

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sachinites,

It seems like you have removed the Instagram action step from your workflow. To upload an image to Instagram, ensure that the image URL has a proper extension at the end, such as jpg, png, gif, etc. You can try uploading the file to Imgur and use the URL generated on Imgur to upload the file to Instagram.

1704651994540.png