• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I upgraded from the free plan and paid, but the system keeps me on the free plan with no plan features

markd98

I upgraded from the free plan and paid, but the system keeps me on the free plan with no plan features. I am frustrated and not impressed with both the Pabbly app not recognizing a simple transaction to upgrade and the lack of Pabbly support. I requested support yesterday and have not had any response.

After paying for the upgraded plan, after a day has passed, I still cannot access or use the paid plan features. I need my account upgrade delivered immediately since I am paying by the day for something I am not receiving. Thank you.

Resham

Staff member
Hi,
Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused!

We have updated your account.

You can now access all the features of a paid account

markd98

Thank you. Now my account functions seem to work. Please do the exact same process and upgrade my friend with the account email [email protected] She has paid fully and yet still has the limitations of the free plan. We need the upgrade to take effect as soon as possible. Thank you.

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey,

As we can check the account [email protected] is already updated.

In case you are still facing any issues, do let us know.

Feel free to reach out, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

ihunwezeu

Hi,
Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused!

We have updated your account.

You can now access all the features of a paid account
I have the same problem. I paid the annual subscription for days now and yet I can get upgraded. My account is [email protected].
.please I have sent several emails and no response. Kindly update my account as soon as possible

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ihunwezeu !
I have the same problem. I paid the annual subscription for days now and yet I can get upgraded. My account is [email protected].
.please I have sent several emails and no response. Kindly update my account as soon as possible
We have already replied back over ticket #48582.

Further, the upgrade option is by default shown in case a user requires any other plan further.