• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to send a JSON object containing n entries to a Google sheet. how do I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santhosh18

I am getting an output in the form of a JSON object file from Phantombustor. I want to upload the data in json to Google sheets with new row entries.. how o do implement this in pablyconnect

santhosh18

Hi,
This is the workflow URL .https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/DERWZF8IUDMFTwNpUgFUcwoeBABUDgY7XEVTQQEOUytaAARRUxILYQxAVHZXNlAxBE0HbVIOBD4JHQIGVQMGdVNKUkBcXwB6WhcDeAVIWmkMUlZ-Xz4#

The Phantombustor generates the output through an API command. I want the JSON data to be passed to a Google sheet in a single step instead of using an Iterator

Supreme

Staff member
The Phantombustor generates the output through an API command. I want the JSON data to be passed to a Google sheet in a single step instead of using an Iterator
Have you used the Line Itemizer action step and can you use the Add Multiple Rows action step which will process the JSON in a spereated manner?

(Watch the last part of the video lesson on how you can apply it to your workflow)

santhosh18

thanks.. it helped..
One more doubt i have.
Is there a way to spilt the json objects into parts then upload it in google sheets..
Google sheets has a limit for entering multiple lines to 60 per minute.. i want to bypass this..
If my json has more than 60 lines of data then I am not able to add it to the sheets..
Can you pls help me out

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ssanthosh18

You can make use of the Code by Pabbly action step to break the JSON into two parts or more. With the help of OpenAI, you generate the code accordingly.

2024-03-01_17h14_06.png

Status
Not open for further replies.