• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to send Message to everyone in my google sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

Hi,

Please can you guide me to how i can extract each and every telephone number out of google sheet and send a WhatsApp message with zoom link for meeting to EACH of the people in google sheet.... Some kind of an array... Not sure

Also.... I will have to delay between each one in order not to get spam blocked. But I'm sure a simple delay can sort that.

Kindly Advise, Sorry if its been asked before?

Fagun Shah

Hi,

Please can you guide me to how i can extract each and every telephone number out of google sheet and send a WhatsApp message with zoom link for meeting to EACH of the people in google sheet.... Some kind of an array... Not sure

Also.... I will have to delay between each one in order not to get spam blocked. But I'm sure a simple delay can sort that.

Kindly Advise, Sorry if its been asked before?
Are all the numbers in a single column?

Oliver

Are all the numbers in a single column?
Yes they are.

1624024056205.png

Fagun Shah

I think I have created something similar before, there will be total of 2 workflow to achieve this.

In first workflow you get all the numbers/rows using Get Rows action of google sheet. Then use iterator to separate each row and go through them one-by-one. Then use counter and API to send data to 2nd workflow using API module of pabbly.

Basically we are sending webhook to pabbly's another workflow.

Then in next workflow capture that data and pass counter value in Delay module and then use your whatapp message app's action. It will send 1 message per minute. Less than 1 minute delay is not possible.

Attaching PDFs of both the Workflows, and if you get stuck PM me on FB - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

Attachments

• Sidhant Jain 1-Minute Delay Message Part2-compressed.pdf
    119.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Sidhant Jain 1-Minute Delay Message Part1-compressed.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 113

Oliver

I think I have created something similar before, there will be total of 2 workflow to achieve this.

In first workflow you get all the numbers/rows using Get Rows action of google sheet. Then use iterator to separate each row and go through them one-by-one. Then use counter and API to send data to 2nd workflow using API module of pabbly.

Basically we are sending webhook to pabbly's another workflow.

Then in next workflow capture that data and pass counter value in Delay module and then use your whatapp message app's action. It will send 1 message per minute. Less than 1 minute delay is not possible.

Attaching PDFs of both the Workflows, and if you get stuck PM me on FB - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.