• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Im facing task issue from last 2 days.

Hi, Im running a flow with 6 tasks it was working fine till the day before yesterday but from tomorrow it's not working properly.

I have 6 task first 5 are running fine but the 6th one is giving me issues and not executing.

Who can help me in pabbly team ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Im running a flow with 6 tasks it was working fine till the day before yesterday but from tomorrow it's not working properly.

I have 6 task first 5 are running fine but the 6th one is giving me issues and not executing.

Who can help me in pabbly team ?
Please share the screenshot of the error you're getting and the workflow name as well.

Please find the screenshot, You will see that 5 task has been completed and the 5th task is with the delay of 1 min and that a gmail task.
Please see

Attachments

• 2021-05-19.png
    2021-05-19.png
    270 KB · Views: 77
Please find the detailed screenshot where you will see that till 17 it was working perfectly fine, but from last 2 days the last task is not happening.

Attachments

• Not working.png
    Not working.png
    578.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Working Fine till 17.png
    Working Fine till 17.png
    655 KB · Views: 81

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please find the detailed screenshot where you will see that till 17 it was working perfectly fine, but from last 2 days the last task is not happening.
Thanks for the screenshot and explantion. Please allow us to review the workflow once so that we can update you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please test the workflow once at your end. It should work properly now.

Let us know if the issue persists at your end.

It's working now but the content of the last task has been complelty changed.

I have attached two images the image name"old" is the one which was working fine few days back and image name "today" is the one which you have fixed it.

Also tell me what you have changes in the system becuase I don't want this to happen again as Im running advertisement on this.

Attachments

• old.png
    old.png
    755.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Today.png
    Today.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 60

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please reauthorize the Gmail step once and map the field again? Once you're done with reauthorizing and mapping the field again, do give a test run of the workflow once at your end.

Regarding your questions "Also tell me what you have changed in the system because I don't want this to happen again as I'm running an advertisement on this.", it was nothing from your end. There was a slight bug at our end which caused the delay step not executing. We fixed that.

1621501674549.png