• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infobip and Pabbly

Darko S

Hi Guys,

need connection beetwen Go High Level and Infobip with Pabbly.
I have this in Zapier but i wont this with Pabbly.

1. Webhook action, and send SMS over Infobip

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 09.56.09.png

How i can do this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Darko S

Currently, we don't have any integration with Infobip. If you want to request for building up new integrations, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request
We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

However, if Infobip supports Webhook or API then you can use Webhook or API by Pabbly module and can connect it and fetch the data.

Darko S

When i change API to Action Event POST ( because i wont that INFOBIP send message to customer ) i become this respond, but message is not sending.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 08.25.13.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Darko S

I kindly request you to refer to the video tutorial provided below, which explains how the API by Pabbly works. This tutorial can be a valuable resource to help you understand the basic functioning and features of the API, which will be useful in setting up the Inobip API.

Once you have watched the tutorial and familiarized yourself with the API by Pabbly, I would recommend proceeding with the setup of Inobip API with the help of the video.