• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inform your Team in Slack When Reviews are Submitted to Google My Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

haikus

Hi girls and guys. I would like to implement this integration.
My problem is: how to insert the name of the company that received the feedback? I would like to get something like this in a Slack message:

A company named: XYX, has received a review with a value: e.g. 5 stars and content: lorem ipsum...

Pabbly-Connect.png

I would like the company name here as it is in Google My Company

My impression is that here:

Pabbly-Connect2.png

this company name is not there.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @haikus

You can try the " Google My Business: Get Location" action event in your workflow since GMB doesn't send the name of the Location.

Though we have already set the action step for you, kindly review that up and let us know if that works for you.

2022-04-30_10h56_22.png

haikus

Thank you so much for such quick and specific help. I would not have been able to create such a workflow. Unfortunately in Slack I am not getting the company name. All other data is fine. I am just missing that company name.

haikus

And no, it works after all :) Thank you beautifully. Please tell me what else to do here:

Slack-opinie-w-google-moja-firm.png

Make subtitles from new lines. On principle:

Nowa opinia od: lorem ipsum
Nowa opinia dla: lorem ipsum
O treści: lorem ipsum

?

Status
Not open for further replies.