• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inifinity - Dropbox - Google Drive

krismali

Hi, I´m new to Pabbly. I´m trying to create my first automation but don´t know how. This is what I need to create:

1. When an item is created in Infinity in a specific folder, create a new folder in Dropbox with the same name as the item name
2. Inside that Dropbox folder create an empty Google Doc with the same name as the Dropbox folder name
3. Update an item in Infinity and add to it the link to this Google Doc

I managed to create the first step but the folder name (pulled from Payload ID) is a random number set (instead of the actual name). What am I doing wrong?
I also managed to do the first part of step 2 - create an empty Google Doc but it´s created inside of Google Docs. How do I move it to the Dropbox folder?
And how to implement step 3?

Please, help 🙏🏻

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @krismali

Please check the following screenshot as we have designed the workflow according to your use case.

1675232583030.png