• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inside my clickfunnel acc, i got one funnel with different step, and each step is serving different purpose, it shall record in different google sheet

Hello Everyone, here is my question:

1. I want to connect between Clickfunnel to my google sheet

2. Inside my clickfunnel acc, i got one funnel with different step, and each step is serving different purpose, it shall record in different google sheet

3. But somehow, the pabbly webhook is captured all the data from one funnel, which means all my step in the funnel will be capture and record in one google sheet

4. So my questions is how can i separate different funnel step to different google sheet?

Thank you

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Everyone, here is my question:

1. I want to connect between Clickfunnel to my google sheet

2. Inside my clickfunnel acc, i got one funnel with different step, and each step is serving different purpose, it shall record in different google sheet

3. But somehow, the pabbly webhook is captured all the data from one funnel, which means all my step in the funnel will be capture and record in one google sheet

4. So my questions is how can i separate different funnel step to different google sheet?

Thank you
Can you share the name of workflow and your funnel link so that we can test it once at our end?

As inside Clickfunnel, each funnel step only can put one webhook. you can see the picture i attached

A: is my funnel
B: is the different step under one funnel

Now my situation is like this:

1. the pabbly webhook will capture all the data from one funnel, which means all my step in the funnel will be capture and record in one google sheet

2. So my questions is how can i separate different funnel step to different google sheet?

thank you.

Attachments

• funnel step.png
    funnel step.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @market think

If you are using the same webhook URL in all the other funnels and If you are receiving the responses from other funnels aswell you can use the Router action step to distribute them by creating individual routes and storing them in the respective Google Sheets by configuring them in each route.

You can check the following video tutorial on how you can use the router action step -

jameshope

Hey im having this same problem right now, did you manage to get this sorted? would love some help on this.

Thanks