• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integration Pabbly Subscription to Pabbly Payment error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer3

Hello Pabbly

Recently im connected Pabbly Subscription and Pabbly Connect

Im Using webhook, all go smoothly, then i found why i couldnt get the first name and last name from 2nd,3rd payments data with pabbly connect?

Please check this video

1626695038591.png

If you can see, the multiple name come out on the sales report which actually im using different name for register in another transaction

If you doing checkout with different name in every transaction, the data name is still the same with the first transaction

For my case, im using pabbly connect to collect data name from 'payment success' report,
It work flawlessly for the first time,

but i couldnt collect the customer name in the 2nd transaction, 3rd, 4th, etc from the checkout page

so if customer fill the wrong name in the first time,it cant be changed

so how to fix this?

and why i cant find delete button the Customers in customer page?
am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.