• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

INVALID_REQUEST_UNKNOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzNDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzU1MTYxNTQzMiI_3D_pc
Hi Everyone,

I am struggling with a pretty simple free trial workflow. I have set up a webhook, received webhook information, searched for the right record to update, and finally, I want to update Airtable with the record ID found in the second step. It works perfectly fine when I do it manually via Pabbly Connect. However, if I start a free trial via Pabbly Subscription app, the record goes to Airtable but does not update the cells that I need; it leaves them blank. The history of Pabbly Connect says that tasks were consumed and marks them as completed, but nothing appears in Airtable automatically. The error message that I am getting is: INVALID_REQUEST_UNKNOWN.

Error Message: Invalid request: parameter validation failed. Check your request data.

I have been trying to check and change the second step, "search record," multiple times, and I have always received a positive outcome when doing it manually. However, when I try to do it automatically via Pabbly Subscription Billing, nothing shows up. When I manually reexecute the task, it works perfectly fine.

Photos for reference:
HTTPS: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNjA0MzU1MjY5NTUzMTUxM2Ii_pc

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 4.15.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 4.15.54 AM.png
    622.9 KB · Views: 34

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Bananajuice2002 !

We have some updates to your workflow.

Kindly donot change or make changes to it. Just do a test submission and check if it's working fine for you now or not.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

The workflow does not work for me. I also tried to do a new connection to refresh the API connection, but it also did not work.
Invalid request: parameter validation failed. Check your request data.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try using a Delay action step before the Airtbale: Search Record action step once and let us know if that works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.