• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

is it possible to ignore the invalid field error?

blueli

The issue here, I have one workflow for multiple form submissions.
both form have an extra different field therefore i cannot do that right now.

e.g.
Form A: Name, Email, Pet Name
Form B: Name, Email, Child Name

It is like if I have to do that I will need to make Form A like this only to set up the workflow
Form A: Name, Email, Pet Name, Child Name (hidden from frontend)

Would you allow us to click the save button even if the data is missing? Could we also map the data that is not present in the trigger data by following the correct structure for data mapping? It would be great for a use case like this. One workflow with multiple response sources

Thanks

Attachments

• 441043858_10168884096655191_2911386396795536538_n.jpg
    441043858_10168884096655191_2911386396795536538_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9

blueli

This issue is not practical for our workflow. I suggest that we disregard this warning sign and continue saving our workflow. It is not necessary to mandate that all fields in the workflow are valid. Zapier also provides the option to ignore such fields. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @blueli

We acknowledge your concern, and currently, you'll need to verify the fields to check if any mappings have been red-tagged or are missing due to the recent changes.

Additionally, we've taken note of your request, and we'll try to include the feature of saving the action step with red-tagged mappings.