• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a Shopify trigger for "updated customer" or "tag added or updated"?

Hello, I see this trigger in Zapier, but can't find it here in Pabbly, and it will be a very important one for me. Is there a way of making this happening? A customer will have an update with a tag (added or changed) on my Shopify and I need to send the information to my online school, to unroll or unenroll in a course. Please help. Thanks,

Hi @Claudia_Squio,

If you want to see the 'Updated Customer' trigger event added to Shopify, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request

Our integrations team will review your request, and if feasible, add the desired trigger event for Shopify.

In the meantime, you can try using Webhooks by Pabbly to achieve this use case
Thanks for answering. I will request the trigger, the other way seems complicated, I didn't understand where to add the webhooks to find shopify customers updates

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can follow the steps given in the video shared below to understand where you are supposed to add the webhook in Shopify. Choose the Event as 'Updated Customer' instead of the event shown in the video.