• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a trigger for Simvoly "Added/Removed from Membership level"? If not, can we have one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCrow

I have Simvoly for my membership registration and Wishlist for the actual members site. I can have Simvoly send Wishlist new member info via Pabbly, but if a member cancels on Simvoly, I'm not sure how to send that info to Wishlist.

Is it currently possible? If not, can it be made possible?! :)

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have Simvoly for my membership registration and Wishlist for the actual members site. I can have Simvoly send Wishlist new member info via Pabbly, but if a member cancels on Simvoly, I'm not sure how to send that info to Wishlist.

Is it currently possible? If not, can it be made possible?! :)
Did you try using the "New Contact Activity" trigger event for Simvoly?

Else, you can put request for adding new triggers here and upvote the same - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Last edited:

RoCrow

Yes, I tried that. Unfortunately it didn't pick up on me removing a Member from a Membership Level in the Simvoly dashboard. It could be that if the Member cancels themselves then it triggers but I'm not sure how to test that, but it doesn't trigger on manual, admin removal in Simvoly. I thought there might be a better way!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @RoCrow

We have checked your desired case but it seems like Simvoly doesn't support the cancelation feature or send the data of the user who has canceled their membership.

So, it seems like you need to contact the Simovly team regarding the same.

2021-06-03_15h56_35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.