• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WishList Member: Remove/Cancel member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyal

Hello,
I have a workflow setup using Pabbly webhook (from Digistore24) to Wordpress WishList Member plugin.
When a customer cancels his membership (without trial), the webhook catches the "on_rebill_cancelled" event. Then I want the member to be removed or cancelled from the membership level in WishList.

Both options are available, but both don't seem to have any effect (member is still in the level).
Please see the attached images for the responses: HTML Status 415
I'm not sure what these responses mean and how to proceed from here.

Thank you

ds24_pabbly1.jpg

ds24_pabbly2.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lawyal

Kindly use the "Wishlist Member: Search Member via Email" action step first to retire the member's Id which will be passed in the "Member Id" Field in terms to Remove/Cancel the member.

2023-01-09_11h15_46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.