• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a way to make the text formatter conditional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a workflow that's been working well for a few weeks now. So I was surprised when I received a notice about a recent execution.

1674669911021.png

I understand what caused it. The way this workflow is defined, it's extracting a PDF attachment from my email and saving it to DropBox. Typically, this email contains two attachments, so after the first PDF is stored, I have it run a second time for the next attachment URL.

However, today, the email came with only one attachment. (No big deal. It happens sometimes.)

Is there a way to include this second Text to Split step so it only executes if there is actually a second URL?

1674670054402.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @emeraldlake

As we can see from your task history you didn't get another attachment URL from the trigger response and because of that missing attachment, your other DropBOx action step didn't work.

So, to avoid such situations you can use the filter action step before the last dropbox action step.

1674802282511.png

Supreme

Staff member
Wouldn't it need to be before the Split Text action? That one fails too because of the absence of a second attachment.
Yes, you can add the filter action step before the split text or after the trigger event which will work the same in your workflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.