• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issue - RSS to LinkedIn Connection Breaks Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

flevy

Hello,
I am using the RSS app to post to LinkedIn. It seems my LinkedIn connection is broken daily, so I need to go back into Pabbly and re-connect/establish the credentials for LinkedIn. Here are the task error details from Pabbly --

{
"serviceErrorCode": 65601,
"message": "The token used in the request has been revoked by the user",
"status": 401
}

Can this be fixed, so we do not have to re-connect the LinkedIn connection on a daily basis?

This is an exact replica of a workflow we migrated from Zapier. At Zapier, we never (or very rarely) had an issue w/ the LinkedIn connection being revoked, so I believe this is an issue w/ Pabbly.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

For your above concern, kindly refer to the following thread where we have mentioned the reasons and the solution.

I hope this might help you out.

flevy

Thanks @Supreme. It seems that thread is closed, so I'm responding here.

I have 2 separate LinkedIn connections to post to.

How do I create 2 active LinkedIn connections for 2 different accounts?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

You can add a new account by simply adding a new connection by selecting the "Add New Connection" button.

While adding your new account, make sure you have logged out of your old account from your respective browser.

2022-04-21_12h47_41.png

flevy

@Supreme

That is what I've been doing. However, according to the original thread you directed me to, it seems I can only have 1 active LinkedIn connection or am I misunderstanding?

Supreme

Staff member

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

When you create a new connection for your LinkedIn account inside Pabbly Connect and use it in your workflow(s) or action steps, all your previous LinkedIn connections used in other workflows or action steps get expire and generate "The token used in the request has been revoked by the user".

But you can add your different Linkedin accounts' connection to your workflow(s).

flevy

@Supreme

OK, thanks for the clarification.

It would be very helpful to be able to connect to multiple LinkedIn connections. Can I submit this is a feature request? I don't see any reason why there should be a restriction on the number of distinct connections.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy
It would be very helpful to be able to connect to multiple LinkedIn connections. Can I submit this is a feature request? I don't see any reason why there should be a restriction on the number of distinct connections.

Yes, we understand your concern but as of now, we can only permit one connection of a Linkedin account at a time.

flevy

Hi @Supreme

I have removed all but 1 LinkedIn connection. However, I am still receiving the same error. I've also tried re-connecting to that 1 connection multiple times to see if that would fix the error, but it always re-appears.

Could you take a look at my specific workflow? Or should I open up a ticket?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

As we can see you are having multiple accounts connection. Kindly remove all the Linkdin credentials and try adding a new Linkdin connection then only use one for every workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

It seems like you haven't connected your Linkedin account properly because in the action step we are unable to see any author in the respective field.

Please connect your Linkedin account properly and make sure you have assigned an author in your account to use the action step.

2022-04-29_13h51_20.png

flevy

Hi @Supreme

Here is what I see on my end. The author and content are both selected; and here is the error response after I sent a test request --

1651238405520.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

As we can see, you still haven't made a new connection to your Linkedin account and since that particular connection is failed.

2022-04-30_10h18_55.png

So we would again request you to make a new connection and try again by removing the previous one.

2022-04-30_10h27_45.png

flevy

@Supreme

I've repeated the process and still having the same issue. I deleted all connections and also deleted the step from the workflow. Then, I recreated the step and created a new connection. I tried a test run and it worked successfully.

Later on in the day, received another email notification saying it had failed w/ the same error.

I do not believe this is an user error.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @flevy

We have forwarded your query to our tech team and it might take some more time to look deeper into your concern. Since any of our users haven't faced such an issue till now.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.