• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Issues with adding new event in google calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY HFW

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZjMDYzNjA0MzE1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzQ1MTY1NTQzOSI_3D_pc
Good day
Please I am having an issue with adding new event to google calendar, I am using Arthur Online which is connected to Pabbly through webhook, when a new viewing s added it should create an event in google calendar, the automation works fine but just of recent I get this error message

1699446926511.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @TY HFW,

Based on your Task History, I can see that the time range you are mapping to the Google Calendar action event is incorrect. The End Time should come after the Start Time. You are trying to create an event which starts at 13:05 and ends at 12:30 which is not possible.

1699464188934.png

Status
Not open for further replies.