• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Iterator or Loop

Is there a way to loop, possibly with the iterator or some other way, to do what I need? I have an integration with an image generator and I've generated many test images that are all being hosted by this provider. They don't offer a way to delete all the hosted images, but there is a GET request I can use to see all the reference numbers of each image and I can send another GET request to delete each image by it's unique ID. There are over 200 images and I can't sit here and manually enter each ID then send the GET request, wait for success response and start over. In the image I've shared, you can see one example of the data showing Object 28 Transaction Ref which is the unique ID for the 28th item. Is there a way to set up Pabbly to send a GET request for Objects 1 Transaction Ref, then for Objects 2, Objects, 3, . . . , Objects 200 so I can automate a loop in some way?
chrome_yoFe9zOvTm.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

For your concern, you can capture the API response in advance format by toggling the "Simple Response", further you can use the Iterator action step to the process that obtained JSON.