• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Jobber Integration

Poo Squad

Does anyone have a successful integration with jobber? I’m a little confused by the instructions for the Jobber integration. The instructions seem to be for connecting through a developer account. I have only ever had a user account. Do I really need to set up a dev account and submit an entire app? I did sign up for an account and followed the instructions to just scroll down to create the webhook. It would never let me fully create the webhook without submitting an app, at least that I could see anyway. My apologies for my ignorance. I’m just a small business owner trying to do cool things, who is a newish user and not a developer. I appreciate any consideration and help!

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Poo Squad

To have a successful connection with Jobber you are required to set up a developer account and create an app, although you don't need to publish it. Keep the app in draft more there.

You can just need to add there webhook URL which yu get from Pabbly Connect, and do the corresponding the test record in your Jobber account to recieve the trigger response here.

You can follow this thread to achieve a successful connection with Jobber - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/jobber.24264/

Poo Squad

Hello and thank you. This did help a lot as far as getting it to save. I cannot figure out how to test it though. I have followed every piece of documentation that I can find from Jobber and Pabbly and I cannot find how to do it. The webhook connection request just keeps waiting inside of pabbly no matter what I seem to do in the Jobber dev account. Thanks! Also, once I get the info I need from jobber, I need to send that to another webhook from another app. How do I do that?