• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Joint Venture Versus Comission

MissNookie

Say I have a joint venture with another business. And the product we created is $100.

That product also offers a 30% commission to affiliates.

The other business and I would split the final amount by 50/50, whether an affiliate or direct sale was made.

Is there a way in Pabbly to create a split like this automatically? So that a tier 1 affiliate commission would be deducted before a tier 2 affiliate commission? Or a way to track Joint Venture sales with and without affiliate sales easily (and pay automatically)?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that the split of the amount and transfer into two different accounts is not possible. Instead of this you can provide the different payment Gateway on different Checkout pages for your customers so you can collect payment in two different accounts for two different Plans or Products like
Plan A >> Stripe 1
Plan B >> Stripe 2

MissNookie

Yeah, that's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking about a tiered affiliate system.

One affiliate gets X%, another gets Y%, taken AFTER X% has been calculated and removed.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

Sorry for your inconvenience but we would like to inform you that the multi-tier affiliate system is on our roadmap soon you will get this feature on our software.
Surely we will keep you updated once we will get this feature on our software.

Also we would like to inform you about our multi-tier affiliate system with an example

There's a merchant named Joe who has set up the multi-tier affiliate system by creating three tiers and the commission rules are: Tier 1 = 30%, Tier 2 = 20%, Tier 3= 10%

Whoever makes the direct sale would earn the highest commission.

Now, Merchant Joe shares the affiliate sign URL with Ross. Ross signs up and becomes his main affiliate and gets a unique sign-up URL in his affiliate portal through which he'll invite sub-affiliates. He shares this link with Matt who becomes a sub-affiliate to the merchant.

Since the merchant has created a three-tier affiliate system, Matt will also get a unique sign-up URL in his affiliate dashboard to invite next-tier sub-affiliates. Matt shares his unique sign-up URL with Tedd who signs up and becomes next-tier sub-affiliate.

Now if any Tedd brings a sale, he’ll get a 30% commission, Matt will get a 20% commission, and Ross will get a 10% commission.

MissNookie

That is SORT of what I'm looking for, and could work—although it's not a join venture system, which would be ideal.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We appreciate your way of giving feedback on our upcoming feature. Thanks for your feedback.