• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Klick-Tip connection doesn't seem to work (API problem)

Marcus

It looks to me as if the connection between Pabbly and Klick-Tip requires some more confirmation?
Although the account is connected there's a message "API access denied".

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.41.23 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marcus

In the Tag field, you cannot map the name of the tag directly, you have to map the Id of the tag which is already in your Kick-Tipp account.

So, to pass the tags to the contact, you need to first add the tags to your Kick_Tipp account and then select the tags accordingly.

Marcus

Thanks so much for your quick reply @Supreme !
So what I'm trying to accomplish is to send customers that have purchased through Woocommerce as a new contact to Klick-Tipp, including their email, name and value of purchase. I don't really need tags for this use case, but even if I try to leave the field empty, I get an error message.
I cannot see any fields where I could map the name and value fields. And it still seems like there's a api issue since it even shows "api access denied" in the label of the lowest field.

I appreciate your help!
Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 12.20.57 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marcus

As per the API response, your account access is getting denied, so we would recommend you to reconnect the Kilck-Tipp again with new credentials.

And if the issue still persists, then kindly contact Klick-Tipp support team for the same.