• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Landingi Not Pulling Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek67

Hello,

When I trigger a workflow with Landingi, and put the webhook URL in the appropriate area of the form, it's pulling the lead data into Landingi, but not reading in Pabbly.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much,

Derek

Luv

Hey @Derek67

Kindly see if the webhook URL is entered properly in Landingi, then you can try recapturing it by clicking the "Re-Capture Webhook Response" button and testing the form entry once more. If needed, you can generate a new webhook URL by setting up the trigger step again by creating a new workflow.

Kindly refer to the first half of the YouTube video below for more instructions,

Last edited:

Derek67

Hey @Derek67

Kindly see if the webhook URL is entered properly in Landingi, then you can try recapturing it by clicking the "Re-Capture Webhook Response" button and testing the form entry once more. If needed, you can generate a new webhook URL by setting up the trigger step again by creating a new workflow.

Kindly refer to the first half of the YouTube video below for more instructions,

Hi, thank you for getting back to me :)
I've done that multiple times and it's not working at all.

I've taken the webhook URL from here: https://share.zight.com/jku8BAO7

Input the URL here: https://share.zight.com/9Zu4OKzm
and here: https://share.zight.com/nOuJrK1q

Saved, entered my name & email in the capture form, and get nothing. The webhook response just keeps whirring.
If I put the webhook URL into my browser and 'Go' to it, the webhook response stops whirring but doesn't have any data.

Luv

Hey @Derek67

Kindly follow the instructions mentioned in this video to set up the webhook for your Landingi landing page.

Derek67

Hey @Derek67

Kindly follow the instructions mentioned in this video to set up the webhook for your Landingi landing page.

Still not working - nothing fires within Pabbly when I submit a lead.

Landingi responded to my help request with this:

"The URL that you are using in the integration returns 404 not found, please check the link or contact Pabbly to provide the correct one."

Thank you,

Derek

Derek67

Hey @Derek67

Ok I've been playing around and it seems to be working now (deleted & redid everything)
Thank you, I'll reach out if I get stuck again lol

:)

Cheers!

Derek67

@Luv it's pulling the data but I'm unsure how to set the 'opt-in-field in Go High Level.
What it's pulling from the form is Checkbox On or Checkbox Off.

GHL is asking for DND (Do Not Disturb) True or False
How would I map it so that if the Checkbox is ON, the DND is False for that contact (and vice versa?)
Thank you again! :)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can add a Lookup Table to your workflow in this manner to achieve this use case.

1710962814614.png

Status
Not open for further replies.