• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is Landingi Supported?

Derek67

Hey,

I just purchased this today, with one of the main reasons being Landingi support (it shows that it's supported on the sales page). I've searched for it but it doesn't come up.. is this down? If so, any idea when it will be back? I may have to cancel my Zapier cancellation..

Thanks so much,

D.

Derek67

Hey @Derek67

Currently, on the platform Landingi's trigger event is available, to add the action steps of Landingi, you may post the request to add the integration here - https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Feature-Request
I don't see it at all as a trigger. Like I said, I searched for it but it isn't coming up. Not sure what 'action steps' you're referring to - I just want to import my leads to my CRM, which would be the main function for Landingi support.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We do have Landingi as the trigger application. Please refer to the screenshot attached below.
1696802793156.png