• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead form info come empty

guyseo

Our Facebook account was hacked and we had to change passwords

The leads that come now from the lead form come empty even though I reconnected everything on the Connections page.

why is it happening?
Do I need to put everything back together?

It's a lot of work now.

Please let me know somethig ASAP as our automation is not working now

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyseo

Under those circumstances, it is advisable to refresh the connection. This can be done in the app settings. Refer to the provided image for guidance.

1717484199195.png

guyseo

I did it and its not changing anything.
In the end I replce the connection with new one to all of our workflow

Supreme

Staff member
As we have checked on of your Facebook lead ads connection it seems like the workflow is working now.

1717587110262.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyseo

Please update the connection for Facebook Lead Ads and then re-examine the workflows. Ensure that all workflows incorporate the new or updated connection for the Facebook Lead Ad trigger event.