• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Line message cannot be delivered

Good afternoon.
This workflow is not working.
It was fine when I tested it, but when I started to automate it, it didn't work.

P

PabblyMember4

Could you please let us know how you are entering the values in Google Sheets? Through any 3rd party app or entering manually? If you are entering data in Google Sheets through any third-party app then kindly note that you have to enable Extension >> Pabbly Connect >> Auto Send on Schedule as well along with Send all Events. Also note that system will send the data from Google Sheets to Line app after 1 hour interval.
Screenshot for your reference:-

1663736663834.png

Thanks
Kunal

Could you please let us know how you are entering the values in Google Sheets? Through any 3rd party app or entering manually? If you are entering data in Google Sheets through any third-party app then kindly note that you have to enable Extension >> Pabbly Connect >> Auto Send on Schedule as well along with Send all Events. Also note that system will send the data from Google Sheets to Line app after 1 hour interval.
Screenshot for your reference:-

View attachment 15887

Thanks
Kunal
I am automatically integrating values into google sheets through elfsight.
If I use Schedule to send messages as you suggested, the system will send all the information of google sheet to Line.

P

PabblyMember4

Yes, if you are sending the data to Google sheets via 3rd party app (Elfsight) then kindly enable Auto Send on schedule and then click on the Save option. After the above steps wait for 1 hour then Google sheets send data to Line app.