Getting Started with LineLINE is the new communication app that allows you to make FREE voice calls and send FREE messages.
- A Line app installed
- A developer account in the LINE Developers console
- Created a dedicated Messaging API channel for your bot
Connecting Line to Pabbly ConnectTo connect your Line account to Pabbly Connect follow these steps:
1. Log in to the LINE Developers Console.
2. Create a new provider.
3. Select the Specific channel(or click the Create a Messaging API channel for a new channel. Provide the required information and click Create to create a new channel.)
4. In the Messaging API tab, scroll down to the Channel access token section.
5. Click the Issue button to generate the Channel Access Token.
6. Copy the Channel Access Token and paste it while connecting to the app.
7. Click the Save button.
Here is a reference screenshot for all the trigger and action steps.
Last edited by a moderator: