• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lookup row on the google sheets integration isnt showing the inputs to select the data

tamilsak

When i try to use the action event "Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" it does says "connected" but doesnt show the input boxes for me to select which value to search for.

It
Captura de tela 2022-08-30 144156.png

Dinamix

Hi All,
Starting from today I am experiencing a similar issue with Google Sheets Look Up Rows Event.
Even though event shows as "Connected" I am not able to see the "Select Spreadsheet" and "Select Sheet" input boxes as they used to be shown in a pick list style.
Any workaround for this issue in short time?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 220830GoogleSheetLookupSpreadsheetRowEvent.PNG
    220830GoogleSheetLookupSpreadsheetRowEvent.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 43

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,
Starting from today I am experiencing a similar issue with Google Sheets Look Up Rows Event.
Even though event shows as "Connected" I am not able to see the "Select Spreadsheet" and "Select Sheet" input boxes as they used to be shown in a pick list style.
Any workaround for this issue in short time?
Thank you.

This should be be resolved now.