• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Loop\While step, dark mode, drag&drop steps rearranging, "iterating" as a triger, skip/hush/pause a step without deleting it

avi917

1. Loop\While step - i wonder if there is a while action, instead of me having to use infinite if routers/filters.. so to make a step repeat itself over and over again until it is executed a certain way.. or maybe also to be able to define how many iterations i would want it to be..
  2. dark mode - i saw in someone's screenshot here that its possible to have a dark pabbly, but didnt find it myself anywhere: (more points below the pic)
    1665396868071-png.16751

3. drag&drop steps rearranging - i just want to say its really needed feature, and u know there is the copy paste option, but its inferior to this.. but you can make it closer to drag and drop by making it possible to select multiple steps to be copied and then pasted. but still drag and drop would be better, please add it.
  4. "iterating" as a triger - so by that i mean automating a thing i want to do without any trigger.. just go over all the existing comments for example and reply to them with GPT... so not because something new happened, but because i decided (sort of manual automation, to "fill the blanks" of the stuff that wasnt automated till now[in this case older comments])
  5. skip/hush/pause a step without deleting it - also a much needed feature

Fagun Shah

is it a reply regarding all 5 questions?
for example the dark mode is for sure exists.. otherwise how there is a screenshot of it? also 1 and 4 Q..
You can use Browser extensions for Dark Mode, natively pabbly doesn't provide dark mode yet.

Supreme

Staff member
drag&drop steps rearranging - i just want to say its really needed feature, and u know there is the copy paste option, but its inferior to this.. but you can make it closer to drag and drop by making it possible to select multiple steps to be copied and then pasted. but still drag and drop would be better, please add it.
As of now the feature you are looking for is not available on the platform so you can post the submission on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Loop\While step - i wonder if there is a while action, instead of me having to use infinite if routers/filters.. so to make a step repeat itself over and over again until it is executed a certain way.. or maybe also to be able to define how many iterations i would want it to be..
To limit the iteration of the workflow, there is no action step available but with the help of the Filter action step you could control the iteration.

"iterating" as a triger - so by that i mean automating a thing i want to do without any trigger.. just go over all the existing comments for example and reply to them with GPT... so not because something new happened, but because i decided (sort of manual automation, to "fill the blanks" of the stuff that wasnt automated till now[in this case older comments])
If you do not want to use any trigger events, you can use the Schedule on the first step.

1673863104665.png

1. skip/hush/pause a step without deleting it - also a much needed feature
For that feature, you can post the request to add the action step here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

avi917

To limit the iteration of the workflow, there is no action step available but with the help of the Filter action step you could control the iteration.
How? for example in my workflow i want to make the youchatgpt run again and again until it stops outputting its "oops..." message.. but it seems there is no such way? i have to just put more and more routers and hope it will be enough?...

Fagun Shah

Wow, thats pretty complicated but its what it is..
although i watched this video 3 times i couldnt understand how to apply it without a form builder..
You can use anything as trigger, the only thing matter is the key:value pairs should be the same in all the API modules.

avi917

You can use anything as trigger, the only thing matter is the key:value pairs should be the same in all the API modules.
Ok, now i managed to do it, but its pretty complicated.. look at it at my dashboard, i dont think its scalable.. (but dont activate it, its still not ready to reply on youtube becaue of other things)