• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we Pause / Skip a single Step in a Workflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCrow

I have a step (e.g. Step 10) of a long workflow. I want to test something without having that step running, but I don't want to delete it as it took a while to configure.

Is there a way to pause / skip a single step in a workflow, without affecting the future steps?

If not, can there be?! :)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @RoCrow

Currently, we don't support this functionality in Pabbly Connect. However, this functionality we already shared this with the technical team to implement. As of now, there is no ETA for this. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

RoCrow

Hey @RoCrow

Currently, we don't support this functionality in Pabbly Connect. However, this functionality we already shared this with the technical team to implement. As of now, there is no ETA for this. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.
Thanks for that. Would be a great feature, if it could be added!

Status
Not open for further replies.