• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping Multiple Images

Thecab

How do I map multiple images using Instagram as a trigger then Facebook, Twitter and Telegram as an action.

Tried that but only one of pictures delivered to all actions.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Thecab

If you have multiple images from your Instagram then you can use the Iterator action step before that you have to capture the webhook response in Advance Response by switching off the "Simple Response". Please check out the following was screenshot for your better understanding.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

2022-02-09_12h12_36.png

You can also refer to the following tutorial video on Iterator action.

Thecab

I turned off the simple response and I am still getting only one Media Url in the value box whereas I have 5 photos on the Instagram post.

My trigger is Instagram.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Thecab

We have made some changes as per the API and with the additional action step, you will be available to get all the Images.

Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-03-04_10h36_48.png

Thecab

I followed your instructions but it delivered only the front image into four times due 4 photos uploaded on Instagram.

What am I still missing?🤨

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Thecab

You haven't mapped the Image URL from the Iterator action step. Kindly map the Image response from the Iterator action step to pass all the images which are coming from your Instagram.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

2022-03-07_11h02_18.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Thecab

We can still see that you have mapped the image URL from the trigger response. Please map the Image URL from the Iterator action step.

Though we have corrected the mapping on your workflow. Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Moreover, we are sharing the tutorial video on the Iterator action step, for your better understanding.

Thecab

Oh my bad, Thanks!

All media were captured now but can't they come as one post instead of splitting it into different post? 🤔

Thecab

What if Facebook page is the trigger? Will Instagram and or Linkedin accept all photos in one post?

pratush

Hi, How to post multiple Facebook images , posted under one post to Google my business - images, it was taking only one image if I select the Full picture, if I select attachment link then it is giving error, kindly suggest.

pratush

Hi, I have to read multiple images from Facebook as Tigger to Google my business as Action, kindly suggest