• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Switchboard Different Templates

botsloh

Iam currently generating images with switchboard canvas. The data come from a google sheet. Now i am looking for generating more images with different templates (give 1 images will give me 5 new images)

I got this from youtube comment:

You can certainly extract images from multiple templates using Pabbly Connect. To do so, you'd need to set up each template as a separate trigger and action sequence. For detailed guidance, feel free to visit our technical support forum at https://forum.pabbly.com, or you can also write to us at support@pabbly.com. Moreover, I'd recommend signing up for a free trial of Pabbly Connect to explore more of its capabilities.
Show less

and:

With Pabbly Connect, you can certainly manage multiple templates with a single image. If you encounter any technical issues, please visit https://forum.pabbly.com for technical support. Also, consider signing up for a free trial account to explore more features. Happy connecting!
Show less

Please give me a video or a quick email detailed with the solution

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @botsloh,

You can add multiple 'Create Image(s)' action steps to the same workflow and select a different template in each action step. This will allow you to create 5 different images using the same data captured from Google Sheets.
1713722092381.png