• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Memberpress transaction trigger being triggered multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicola

Hi there - I'm new to Pabbly so this could absolutely be user error but I've created a workflow to be triggered when a transaction is completed in Memberpress that creates an invoice in Xero. It is triggering multiple times, despite the fact that the only transaction completed today is the test transaction I created.
Can anyone help to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Nicola

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nicola

It appears that you might have selected multiple trigger events in your Memberpress or Memberpress is sending the data with multiple trigger events.

1671086165579.png

So, as a solution, we would recommend you use the Filter action step after the trigger event with "transaction-completed", which will only process the data which has the "transaction-completed".

1671086179940.png

Nicola

Hi - it looks like this has already been done but is there a trigger that ONLY fires when a payment is made? It looks like this trigger of “Memberpress: Transaction Completed” is firing for many different things - even when someone just logs in.

We can stop it creating invoices by using a filter, but it’s going to be really hard to troubleshoot issues with payments with so many different transactions going through.

Supreme

Staff member
it looks like this has already been done but is there a trigger that ONLY fires when a payment is made?
For that, we have already suggested you use the Filter action step as mentioned above which will process the transaction accordingly.

Nicola

For anyone else reading this thread later, here's what I was doing wrong. I didn't realise that when you set up your webhook for Memberpress you need a separate webhook for each event you want to track. I had All Events checked so make sure you have only the one event checked per webhook.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 18.41.53.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 18.41.53.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.