• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Migrating from Zapier

Rick Eloy

Hi all,
I'm considering moving from Zapier to Pabbly, but am worried about its capabilities. I currently use Zapier to:
1) get the content from a Google Form and create a task in ClickUp, using the form fields to create the task's name, tags, dates and description
2) get that same content from the same Google Form and send an e-mail to the person who filled the form with a summary of their request

Can I do the same with Pabbly or can I import my automations from Zapier? Are there any drawbacks I should be aware of before buying?
Tks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,
I'm considering moving from Zapier to Pabbly, but am worried about its capabilities. I currently use Zapier to:
1) get the content from a Google Form and create a task in ClickUp, using the form fields to create the task's name, tags, dates and description
2) get that same content from the same Google Form and send an e-mail to the person who filled the form with a summary of their request

Can I do the same with Pabbly or can I import my automations from Zapier? Are there any drawbacks I should be aware of before buying?
Tks!
We recommend starting with the free plan of Pabbly Connect where you will get 100 tasks every month and can create your workflow so that you can test it fully before purchasing the plan - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

We do have lot of automation tutorials that will help you - https://www.youtube.com/c/Pabbly