• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing Entries in Task History After Delay

Hello,

I sometimes get error notifications by email, telling me that
"a recent task was not executed due to following error → Required field Email missing."​

Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTZjMDYzMzA0MzA1MjY5NTUzNzUxMzI1MTZiNTQzNiI_3D_pc

Well, I checked the task and email is not missing. When I open the task history (linked with the task history ID above) to have a look, if the email address may be empty or so, I realize that there are no more entries in the task history.

There is a delay in the workflow before the task. The delay is the last entry in the task history. So I cannot check what's wrong.

What am I doing wrong? Is there another place where I can find the "rest of the history"?

Supreme

Staff member
What am I doing wrong? Is there another place where I can find the "rest of the history"?
If you can see your history log carefully, you will see that the time which you have passed in the Delay Until action step was the old date from the date of execution and because of that further action steps didn't process.

1668229650308.png

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. 😬

The "Delay Until" action step should have delayed all following actions for 2 minutes. This seems to happen as supposed. It ran on Nov 8 at 11:31:51 and waited for 1-2 minutes, which results in the time at the top – "11:33:04".

The date at the top, Nov 11, would be the result of a much later step. There are some steps following this 4th step, including a router. The last route contains another "Delay Until", which delays for 3 days. Therefor the result date at the top is Nov 11 / 11:33:04.

Pabbly Connect - Google Chrome 2022-11-12 18.54.11.png

What I am missing are all steps from #5 in the history. The error, this email is talking about, occurs in one of these later steps. But I cannot check it, since I can't find this step in the history.

Supreme

Staff member
What I am missing are all steps from #5 in the history. The error, this email is talking about, occurs in one of these later steps. But I cannot check it, since I can't find this step in the history.
Seems like the action step has actually been processed but due to some reason it didn't get displayed on that execution.

We would request you monitor your workflow for a while and if you still face a similar issue in your workflow.

Please let us know.

Seems like the action step has actually been processed but due to some reason it didn't get displayed on that execution.

We would request you monitor your workflow for a while and if you still face a similar issue in your workflow.

Please let us know.
So here is the next occurence of this problem:

https://connect.pabbly.com/task/history?filter_status=applied&filter_by_task_id=IjU3NjcwNTZmMDYzNTA0M2Q1MjZmNTUzMTUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzMiI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bkoessler

We appreciate your patience, as we have tried recreating the issue and are unable to reproduce the issue at our end.

So, as a solution, we would recommend you create a new workflow and try again.